Bad Eggs! Man Dies After Consuming 28 Raw Eggs
Sometimes practical jokes can go too far–this was one of those times.
A 20-year-old man from Tunisia, the smallest country in North Africa, died after he bet his friends that he could eat 30 raw eggs, according to reports by Tunisia’s Shems FM radio station on Wednesday. After consuming 28 eggs, Dhaou Fatnassi from El Baten complained of having terrible stomach cramps and was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
Reports say that he swallowed the eggs whole in one sitting.
The young man won a silly bet, but it cost him his life. Please do not try this at home.
Powered by Facebook Comments